A Maryland DUI or DWI charge can be a frightening and embarrassing experience. You probably know that a Maryland DUI charge can result in the loss of your license, put you on probation, and potentially lead to jail time. That’s the bad news.
Here’s the good news: There are many ways that I can help you. You have come to the right place. I’m an experienced Maryland DUI attorney who has literally handled thousands of Maryland DUI cases.
If you’ve been charged with a Maryland DUI offense, you probably have questions. You may be wondering:
- I failed the breath test, how can a lawyer help?
- Do I need a lawyer for my MVA hearing?
- I’m under-age and been charged with DUI, will I go to jail?
- Do I have to complete an alcohol program?
- I refused the breath test, was that a good idea?
- What’s the difference between a DUI and a DWI?
- I was “over the limit,” what’s my defense?
A Maryland DUI charge is a serious charge that requires a serious Maryland DUI attorney. Call me for some peace of mind! I’d be happy to answer your questions and offer you a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. Just fill out the contact form or call me at 301-563-9575 or 877-566-2408.